Pay It Forward

Monday, January 5, 2009
What I did to Pay It Forward
Over the Christmas Break, I decided to donate some glasses to the African kids. It all started a few days before Christmas day, I went with my mom to her work. In her office, there was a box with tons of prescription glasses in it. I asked my mom why they were in the box and she tld me they were for the kids in Africa who need glasses. When I got home, I thought about my Pay It Forward and searched my house for some glasses that my brother or parents don't use anymore. The next day, I went with mom again to her work, and put 2 from my brother and 2 from my parents! While I was there, I met some of my mom's friends and told them that I donated glasses and they should pay it forward too. ONE person CAN make a difference. In a few weeks, the box of glasses will be shipped to the kids in Africa who need them the most.

2 comments:

  1. linda 9-05 said...

    Hi there! I think when you wrote this you didn't refer to the sheet of paper we were given. Not to worry, if you've lost it you can refer to an exact duplicate on the math blog. You have a lot of good information, all you need is to format it better. Please include a picture as proof!
    - Ducky

    January 5, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

  2. camille817 said...

    Good job Lara! :)Keep up the good work!

    -Camille ^_^



    p.s. cool pic's XD

    January 7, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment