Tuesday, January 6, 2009

COOKIES <3

Me and my cousin junelle. I didn't want to take a picture with a stranger soo.. yea
PAYING IT FORWARD.
for paying it forward i went bowling with my cousins and family. I handed out a pamphlet and 2 home made cookies to strangers who worked at the bowling alley. My pamphlet said " Little things can make a BIG difference". I told the people who worked there to pay it forward. They took it the wrong way because i said "pay it forward like asking for money or something", but i told them to keep their money and just give it to a shelter or to poor people, or kids ineed. They said they would. The reason why my cousins, family and I went bowling was because it was mine and my aunties birthday the next day and it was already school so we couldn't celebrate it. After my birthday party with my family was over they gave me money for a present almost 80$. Instead i decided that i didn't really need anything so i put most of the money in a donation jar in the bowling place. I felt really good because some of my money can be a good help to other people. Also in my uncles church we save a lot of money every year helping the kids in the Philippines its called "ga-wad kaling-a" gaaa- waaaad-kaaa-liiing - AH ''. Its for kids my age who dont have enough money to go to school and also babies who are really sick and dont have money to pay for medicine

1 comments:

  1. camille817 said...

    Kimmy!
    Hey it was awesome that you payed it forward!... u also did a good job in class when you presented it! ;) keep up the good work!

    -Camille ^_^

    January 7, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment